Issue #36 of the Ken Chronicles

#36 was released in August, 2015, and is 32 digest-sized pages in b&w.
It contains "Input & Feedback," "Cleaning House"
(about downsizing my vinyl collection
& assembling a new cabinet to hold my music equipment and records),
and a trip to the Pacific Northwest with our granddaughter
after her high school graduation.



Review by Davida Gypsy Breier (publisher of Xerography Debt and Leeking Ink):
The Ken Chronicles, #36. Funny enough I took almost the exact same route he takes, with some of the same stops, about 15 years ago with Patrick. I loved the cabins at Lake Quinault. We also went into Victoria and Vancouver on our trip, but we never stopped to enjoy a place for more than a night and Ken got more out of his stops. I must admit, my favorite part of their journey was Ken hiking to waterfalls to join up with his granddaughter. He was worried about making it with his sciatica problems and I was happy to read he made it.

Available in the b&w print version, postpaid to the USA
for $3 cash or payable to my PayPal account.
If you purchase the print version, I'll
throw in the FREE full-color PDF version
sent directly to your inbox
(or available on its own for $2).
Contact: Ken Bausert, 2140 Erma Drive, East Meadow, NY 11554. PassScribe@aol.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the Ken Chronicles #69

the Ken Chronicles #67

the Ken Chronicles #70