the Ken Chronicles #79

 


The Ken Chronicles #79, August, 2026, was released the last week of July, 2026, and mailed to subscribers and trading partners. Available on paper to everyone for $5 (postpaid to the USA; foreign, please inquire) by contacting Passscribe@aol.com. I'm always interested in trades so let me know what you've got. A PDF version is available for $2 or a similar trade.
 

 It's got 28 digest-sized pages (5.5 x 8.5-inches) in b&w (the PDF version is full color). Contains a letters of comment section; articles on change in communities where lots of new people are moving to; People, Places & Things (that aren't there anymore); Items I had to sell when moving to a new home; a look at hard it is to find items made well anymore; zine, movie & music reviews; how different my new home area is from where I moved from; and a look at a deceptive YouTube documentary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the Ken Chronicles #75